Friday, December 7, 2007

burgled... bad mood... backed to a corner...

as some of you had already known, my humble abode was burgled on monday... while they took away from computer and camera stuff, the burglars also took away that "safe" feeling within your own home...

http://asmalldoseofreality.bloghi.com/tag/illegal

in addition to the stolen PC, they also took away my cell phone... all my contacts were on that... i eventually got a replacement sim card... but all the previous contacts are gone... bummer....

http://www.springsgov.com/Page.asp?NavID=350

so inevitably my mood is bad these few days... it is also as sign... that a new beginning i must sought... if only things were that easy...



i guess it is also a changing of times... for me personally... bad stuffs are happening before the new year... making me wonder what 2008 will bring... more bad luck?? backing me into a corner?? even though i wanna try to break free??



so could the coming new year robbed me of what i want to accomplish?? or is it a signal of really OUT WITH THE OLD and IN WITH THE NEW??

more sleepness nights...

No comments: