Saturday, May 26, 2007

spreading a little happy...

finally, after a week of rest (or enough of that i could gather), i feel... rested... ha ha... i have to say, the trip to japan took a bit out of me... i was not expecting the trip to be that tiring, but it was...

on coming back home, i noticed that the flowers that my mom planted in our little flower bed have grew into something like a forest...


IMG_1933.jpg

my mom fed it with fetilizers and it was well absorbed...

IMG_1937.jpg

there was an abundance of color... most of which were probably a result of cross-pollination... go nature...

IMG_1938.jpg

this is probably my favorite color of the bunch...

IMG_1935.jpg

i don't know why, but the color looks a bit off... maybe my soon to be expired camera is not capturing the colors well... or maybe it was dusk...

IMG_1940.jpg

so... have a happy weekend...


technorati tags:,

No comments: