Sunday, September 2, 2007

staying connected...

i have to say, it is nice to have IM services... you don't need to be disconnected from your friends or relatives because work or other committments resulted in you not being in the same area/region/continent...

so far this long weekend, i managed to keep in contact with my childhood friends who have now scatter all over the place... india/canada/japan/singapore...

then there are other contacts in china/australia/new zealand...

most of all, even in-country, i can chat with my friend in penang without having to send an sms or make a phone call... hahaha... OK la... i am doing a cost-cutting exercise due to my budget contraints...

i figure i will go stir crazy if i am not connected online...  but using all these IM's brought me to think.... remembering accounts and passwords... luckily the computer remembers it for me... otherwise, i will keep on trying passwords and userid until i was locked out...

No comments: