Wednesday, October 17, 2007

some firsts...

this little mini break i took was kinda like a firsts of many for me... i am basically a passive and mundane person so some of the stuff i tried or discovered during this road trip opened up a little of my closed world...

IMG_2822.jpg picture by raymondlee06

golf... something that i quite enjoyed in my first try... i wanted to take this sports up for a very long time, but did not make an effort to try... but after some swinging tips from my friend, that two body aching hours were kinda fun...

IMG_2817.jpg picture by raymondlee06

the pavillion in kl... this is a big shopping mall only opened recently... still some renovations going on and there are numerous brand names here... countless... i only just went in and out fairly quickly because i was heading towards another place that day... my first time there @ pavillion...

IMG_2820.jpg picture by raymondlee06

the shitzu named elmo... or at least i think that is his name... my friend's pet... i kinda am in love with it now... hahaha... though i would not want to take care of one... he kinda likes me... keeps licking my leg... hehehe... and hyper-active... but when i was sitting on the floor one night helping solve a computer issue, he kinda rested his little head on my lap... my friend said he must have liked me... so... yea... my first time i am so so in love with a dog seeing as i am quite scared of them...


IMG_2835.jpg picture by raymondlee06

my first time in penang... on the urging of a friend, i went there... an island state as i previously mentioned in the photo album... but nevertheless it was a fun trip... penang holds a treasure trove of the old and the new... many colonial architectures are kept (i wish i took more photos)... and blend in with malls and of course, starbucks (you can't get away from them)... i think it was a fun trip because of the company... afterall, the trip is only as fun as your company...



No comments: