Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ticked off.. DO NOT SMS/TEXT WHILE YOU DRIVE...

just now, i was ticked off by some drive who was sms-ing while driving.. my goodness, what is he thinking..

at first, i was wondering why the car in front of me was driving with a non-uniformed speed.. and he stopped like 3 cars away from the car in front of him.. i thought he was a overtly careful driver at first..

but, then i caught a glimpse of his side mirror.. to my horror... he was sms-ing.. probably searching for that cute icon of a smiley face or something..

the horror continued.. we stopped at a traffic light.. he was sms-ing.. then from the get go at the traffic light, he was still sms-ing.. i decided ENOUGH is ENOUGH.. so i cut pass him.. i saw him glimpsed over to me as i was tailing him before..

UNCLE.. if you want to stare at me, then please know that you are driving dangerously on the road.. SMS-ing..

DO NOT SMS/TEXT WHILE DRIVING..


No comments: