Thursday, July 5, 2007

喜的过后要diet...

alamak... i think those few days of eating because of the wedding has made me put on weight... i feel sluggish and a bit off...

i think i have gained two whole kilograms... my clothes are more snug... my head looks swollen... my tummy is expanding... my supposed 4-pack (i have not achieved six yet...) have ganged together to be one blob... i feel i need to take these weight off...

in normal circumstance, i would count on my metabolism to fight it off... but that has also needed help in recent months... my next backpacking/walking trip would not be till october so i must do something... if not i can't walk through my own house door... hahaha...

so i'm going to cut down on my carbs... eat more fruits and veges... less meat if possible... but definitely less carbs... and try to do more exercise... and out with sugary foods... damn... i bought famous amos...

alamak... alamak... alamak... hahaha... 肥仔 lor...



No comments: