Tuesday, July 24, 2007

home-made dinner for one...

today, my folks are out of town so i decided to prepare some stuff for myself for dinner instead of going out to eat...

dinner.jpg

here, the end results.. it looks complicated but trust me, it is not... hahhaa... while i can cook, there are tons of stuff in my fridge that i need to get rid off, so i decided to use some of that to come up with tonight's dinner...

the soup is packet miso, which i simply loved... i love miso even before going to japan... i guess i will continue to drink it...

the salad is a combination of cucumber, tomato, celery and bitter gourd with shards of bak-kua... the sauce is a simple mix of olive oil, apple cider, abalone sauce, cracked black pepper and some fried onions...

the main course was actually some leftover sweet and sour pork which i reheated with some celery... i steamed the rice and the siu mai's...

and there you have it, my bento set... hahahha

Blogged with Flock

No comments: