Saturday, July 14, 2007

an expensive saturday...

sigh... my car is giving me problems... it is aging... and it needs a lot of upkeep money... i just spent around 200bux to get it fixed... and there are still things i am putting off due to lack of funds... hahhaa...

muffler... replaced...

muffler.jpg

this is the picture of the new muffler... the old one just... well... the exhaust pipe section fell off... giving my car a very bad bad sound... i had to get it replaced... the loud noice was giving me headaches...

this little exercise costed me around 180 bux... what to do...

punctured tyre... patched...


tyre.jpg

i don't know where i got the puncture... while getting my muffler fixed, the muffler guy pointed that my driver rear tyre has punctured... so i sent it to the tyre people to have a look... turns out it was punctured...

pin.jpg

by this little nail... it was leaking... had my tyre patched up... that was cheap, for around 6 bux... but still, a whole saturday morning wasted... and i was covered in sweat...

there are still some things with my car i haven't got round to fix... i just have to put those things on hold until probably some months down the track... life as a salaryman sucks...


technorati tags:,

No comments: